Delivery and execution
1. Pouchain shall exercise the best possible care when booking and when
executing product orders, and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is at the address given by the Consumer to the company.
3.With due observance of the stipulations in Article 4 of these General Terms and
Conditions, the Company shall execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at
least within 30 days, unless a longer delivery period was agreed. If the delivery has been
delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the Consumer shall
be informed about this within one month after ordering. In such cases, the Consumer is
entitled to repudiate the contract free of charge and with the right to possible
4. In the event of repudiation under the preceding paragraph, the Pouchain shall
return the payment made by the Consumer as soon as possible but at least within 30
days after repudiation.
5. If delivering an ordered product turns out to be impossible, the Pouchain shall
make an effort to offer an equivalent replacement product. Before the delivery, it shall
be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement product will be
delivered. The right of withdrawal may not be excluded with replacement products. The
costs of the return shipment are to be borne by the Pouchain.
6. Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, the risk of loss of and/or damage to produc
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the Consumer has the option to repudiate the contract
without specifying any reasons for a period of at least 14 days. This period starts on the
day the product is received by or on behalf of the Consumer.
2. During this period, the Consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with
care. The Consumer shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to
judge whether he or she wishes to keep the product. 5
If wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer shall return the product
with all delivered accessories and, as far as reasonably possible, in the original
condition and packaging to the Pouchain in conformity with the Pouchain´s
reasonable and clear instructions.
When providing services
3. When providing services, the Consumer has the option to repudiate the contract
without specifying any reasons, for a period of at least 14 days starting on the day of
concluding the contract.
4. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer shall follow the reasonable and
clear instructions given by the Pouchain in this context during the offer and/or
before the delivery.
Costs in case of withdrawal
1. Should the Consumer exercise the right of withdrawal, only the returning costs are at
the Consumer´s expense.
2. If the Consumer has made a payment, the Pouchain shall return this amount as
soon as possible, but within not more than 30 days after the return or withdrawal.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. If the Consumer does not have the right of withdrawal, the Pouchain can exclude
this right only if the Pouchain indicated this clearly in the offer or at least in good
time before concluding the contract.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that were realised according to the Consumer’s specifications;
b. that are obviously personal in nature;
c. that cannot be returned due to their nature;
d. that spoil or age quickly;
e. whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the
f. for single newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the Consumer has
broken the seal;
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services
a. regarding accommodation, transportation, restaurant establishments or leisure
activities to be used or performed on a certain date or during a certain period;
b. of which the provision has been started with the Consumer’s explicit consent before
the expiration of the cooling-off period;